Sanctuary Mental Health Ministries is a Christian non-profit organization that was founded in 2012 for the purpose of equipping churches in Canada to love and support community members experiencing mental health challenges. (NOT affiliated with Sanctuary Toronto)
The Sanctuary Course equips churches as they seek to become sanctuaries where people with mental health challenges feel safe, and supported, with a sense of belonging. The course is designed as a study guide for small groups. Each session is accompanied by a compelling 20-minute video that features the story of a Christian with lived experience of a mental health challenge, along with the insights from church leaders, theologians, and mental health professionals.
Who is this course for?
• People with questions about mental health and mental health challenges
• Mental health professionals
• People living with mental health challenges
• People supporting loved ones with mental health challenges
• Leaders and any one in the church family who want to engage in conversations about mental health, mental health challenges, and faith
There is no cost involved in taking this course. Sanctuary Mental Health Ministries relies on donations.
Register with Cindy Westacott email@example.com