“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” — Matthew 25:40
For several years, some of the Bendale family have sponsored children of Sikobokobo, Zimbabwe through a Global Partnership with World Vision.
Located in southeastern Africa, Zimbabwe is a landlocked country and home to the incredible Victoria Falls.
As a country Zimbabwe is faced with many challenges:
- A turbulent recent history has caused the collapse of the agriculture-based economy, pushing people further into poverty.
- More than 1.3 million are people living with HIV.
- About 3,000 people die every week as a result of AIDS.
- There are approximately 1.3 million orphans who have lost one or both parents to AIDS.
- Inflation remains a major issue for the country.
Join us in child sponsorship and bring education, clean water, child protection, and more to the children of Sikobokobo, Zimbabwe and their families and help to transform their entire community! If you would like to sponsor a child, please contact Cindy Westacott.